Calling all perfectionists, over-achievers and people pleasers (you know who you are)! Come join two “certifiable” mistake makers for a two day workshop that will show you how to embrace imperfection and make change happen by being accountable to your authentic self. This workshop offers an in-depth approach to letting go of perfectionism and control, as well as leading a more connected and conscious life.
- Learn the benefits of making mistakes and failing
- Embrace your imperfection through understanding your triggers and those thoughts, values and beliefs that keep you “stuck”
- Develop boundaries: Learn how to say no to others and yes to yourself
- Be more accountable for your thoughts and actions
- Reframe failure, perfection, control and forgiveness
- Live your life according to YOUR beliefs and values
Participants will leave with a toolkit of knowledge, exercises and strategies which will enable them to be more effective on their authentic journey.
Testimonials from Past Participants:
The workshop is offered through Royal Roads University, Continuing Studies Program in Victoria, British Columbia. For the 2013/14 calendar, it will run November 23-24, 2013 and April 12-13, 2014. To register, visit Royal Roads Continuing Studies Program, call 250-391-2513 or hit the registration button below.
Learn about my other offerings.